Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
December 13, 2006
New Site
Yes once again I have moved. This time it's permanent. I wantede to make a new place that would be what this is, but also to keep track of things I love and links, through a few computer crashes I need this. It is also really user friendly and packed full of features so that if others want to join in and read it they can do so easily also. Please visit me there from now on, I warn you I am still getting things set, and it's a bit slow due to some server problems but that will all change soon.

GollyGolly.com

if you are confused about the site name be sure to check out the about page there, and everything else too.
posted by R, J, & A @ 12/13/2006 07:04:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places