Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
August 07, 2006
very excited
I am very excited about 2 things:

1. Our vacation is in just a few days! I can't wait any longer!

2. I am being featured in an online artical for my photography! It's a pretty big deal, I am very excited about it. It is about photoblogs, which is wonderful, but I also need to do more internet promotion of my site so non bloggers can see my work, and hopefully purchase prints.

I took down the direct link to my site below, sorry you've got to type it in yourself. I just don't want a link between this site and that one. These things need to stay seperate ya know. Anyway, I am still waiting for anyone to email me some photos to edit (free) or to even comment on this new venture of mine! I hope you all like it.
posted by R, J, & A @ 8/07/2006 02:51:00 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places