Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
August 03, 2006
Here goes.
I suppose it's time for me to show you all my photography website. It is still getting put together right now as I am adding archives and setting up slideshows, but it's almost there. Right after our vacation I will be setting up the business side of things, getting a copyright, and launching a complimentary business website. This will consist of an easier way to purchase prints of my work and will also be the start of my photo-editing business. That site will have before and after shots of work I have already done for people and such. I really can do work that is compartive to a professional airbrusher, doing retouches, taking out people, and of course making the colors fabulous.

When I started this site it was under the name of Faustina. This is my grandmother's name and, well, a cool name. As things have grown I am known by this unique name and will contunue to go by Faustina for my photography, so if you do leave comments there please call me by that, or I will just edit your comments and take my real name out of them. I hope you all like it.

Please spread the word, and add my site to your webpage links, as I am trying my hardest to improve my internet marketing and that deffinately includes the number of links and page rank. If you or anyone you know are interested in my services I will sell you any print at a great low price, and I will edit your photos for free if you agree to let me use them as examples also.

www (dot) alittlepieceoftheworld (dot) com
posted by R, J, & A @ 8/03/2006 10:36:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8/08/2006 1:18 PM, Anonymous cruststation said…

    Your photographs are really fantastic, I came upon them when I was checking my stats and couldn't believe that you had taken them, you are so talented! I wish I could take pictures like that. Several of my friends want to become professional photographers too, any tips?

     
  • At 8/08/2006 7:01 PM, Anonymous rosie said…

    The only real tip I have is to never try to take photos like anyone else does. It won't work. Also, forget about all the photography "rules" there is no right or wrong in true art.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places