Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
July 21, 2006
I am not dead!
I know I don't post very often, but there really isn't much to say. If I updated daily this is all you would have to read:

Monday - It's hot. Ashton did cute thing ________
Tuesday - It's hot and humid
Wednesday - It's still hot. Ashton is still cute.
Thursday - It's hot and raining. Gotta run, Ashton just took his pants off.
Friday - It's hot. I had to go outside today. It was hot.

So, that's pretty much my week.

Since I have noticed everyone recently seems to be dieting, exercising, being healthy (all things I am trying to avoid) I though I would share a delightful recipe. Have any of you been to Serendipity in New York? Have you ever heard of their Frrrozen Hot Chocolate? Well, it's delicious. You can get their special mix to make it at Williams Sanoma, or you can make this amazing tasting (tastes exactly like their mix) that is pretty darn healthy (well, healthy may be the wrong word... Not Un-healthy is better.

You must have a blender that can handle ice cubes well to make this.

1 package (packet for 1 cup) fat free lo-cal hot coco mix (any kind, can be the full version if you like)
1 snack pack serving size fat free lo-cal chocolate pudding (you know those little snack pudding cups that kids eat. Again full version is ok too)
1/2 cup skim milk
10 ice cubes

Before making this you must freeze the pudding packs. Dump the milk and the hot chocolate packet into the blender and blend. While blending run your frozen pudding pack under hot water for about 1 min, then peel off the top, and it will slide right out into your blender (Turn off the blender before putting in the pudding if you want to avoid a huge mess). Blend that until it makes it through the pudding chunk and add the ice cubes 1 or 2 at a time until they are all crushed into the mix. You want to let the blender run for a minute or 2 before drinking so that the ice gets really small, kind of like a smoothie texture. This makes a big glass of delicious Frozen Hot Chocolate. You must all try. I would have one every day if I could be constantly stocked with pudding. Enjoy!
posted by R, J, & A @ 7/21/2006 07:50:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12/23/2006 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if i were to make a regualr version of the frozen hot coco what type of milk would i be using? whole milk or heavy cream? please let me know @ psyduckman13@yahoo.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places