Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
June 05, 2006
10 things unspoken
So, some of this is a little dark, but it was a fun exercise, pretty cathartic actually.


List ten things you want to say to ten people you know, but never will for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. (these people are all those who will most likely never read this)

1. You picked the wrong girl.

2. You spilled glue in my desk in elementary school, so I stole your brand new highlighter. I am not sorry.

3. I think about you a lot. I hope you life turned out well. I hope you have gotten out of all the bad that changed you. I wish you could have changed then, for us. Part of me will always love you for what you were before it all.

4. I hate your blog! It is ugly!

5. Whether you like it or not, you will always be wrapped around my little finger. I don't plan on having to use this power I have over you, but you are one of those men that a woman can control. I know at the drop of a dime you would do whatever I ask, and I have abused that in the past. I wish I could say that I'm sorry but I like the feeling of power.

6. Unless you change your life around you will NEVER find a woman! No woman sane or insane would put up with your crap!

7. In high school I wanted to tell your boyfriend that you were cheating on him. As it turns out you married the person you were cheating with, and I know that you won't be faithful to him either.

8. You are the perfect example of men who have huge muscles to compensate for a lacking in other areas.

9. You need to cut your hair, you look like a yeti! Seriously, you could look SO much better.

10. I'm sorry for the way things ended. I used to look up to you. We both got caught up on rumors and hearsay. I wish you could have been adult and talked to me about everything. You made the choice to be out of my life, and now I try to imagine that you don't exist.


Yeah, so some of them are kind of heavy but it was fun, you should all try it.
posted by R, J, & A @ 6/05/2006 01:24:00 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places