Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
May 21, 2006
I just received one of the greatest compliments! Josh said the chicken lettuce wraps that I made for dinner were better than P.F. Chang's signature chicken lettuce wraps that we LOVE. He honestly doesn't tell me things like that unless he believes the to be true. If anyone wants my recipe let me know - even if you are just passing by this site - just leave your email and I will share. They were very very good. Note to Jazz - yes I imagine your dad could make better but for my level of Chinese cooking skills they were exquisite.

We haven't been doing a whole lot lately. Our health insurance is all messed up again, which reminds me I have to sign up for new coverage tonight. Next weekend is Luke (Josh's youngest bro)'s highschool graduation. We are going tubing down a river afterward. It will be interesting to see what Ashton thinks of that. He love love loves water, but it is a 1 - 1 1/2 hour ride down, and I cannot remember a time when he sat still that long. He also loves to be in the water, I don't know what he will think of sitting on top of it. Cross your fingers everybody that he doesn't scream the whole way down. That would be bad.

I am so full from dinner I can't even think of typing any longer.
posted by R, J, & A @ 5/21/2006 06:52:00 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places