Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
May 01, 2006
Harley (good cat) is sick. Josh spent 3 1/2 hours with him in the animal hospital last night. He has a urinary blockage. It may be kidney stones, if it is he needs surgery. He will probably be at the vets for a few days no matter what. I am so sad. I have never had a pet be sick before. Not fun. He is in so much pain he won't even walk, let alone eat or drink or anything. They helped him enough last night that he could come home and sleep before I had to bring him to the vet this morning. I am waiting to hear what they will need to do. When faced with saving your pet/family members life or put a down payment on a car, the choice is easy, but we still don't enjoy it. Hopefully I will have a good update in a few hours.
posted by R, J, & A @ 5/01/2006 09:14:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places