Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
April 25, 2006
Yes, things are better now. Everything looks right.

Sat. Josh and I went to The Melting Pot. The whole meal was amazing. The thing I HAVE to rave about is the desert. My days since Saturday consist of mainly wishing I had more Oreo cookie crumble covered marshmallows dipped in warm milk chocolate. Yes I said oreo cookie crumble covered marshmallows dipped into milk chocolate. I can not even explain how good it was. It ended up being the best meal we have ever had. I would highly recommend it.

I had a lot more to say. When I put off posting it all leaves me.
posted by R, J, & A @ 4/25/2006 02:33:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places