Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
April 20, 2006
what a strange quiz.

I am a excalibur!
Find your own pose!



Very strange quiz. Looks like it has the possibility of being comfortable, I may have to try it.

Speaking of sleep... I awoke at 3 am this morning to the sound of shattering glass. Mitsu had knocked a shot glass (thank goodness not a Hard Rock glass) from the window sill. She continued to play with the shards of glass on the floor. I can not even explain the anger that filled me having to clean that up at 3 am! She is so lucky that Ashtong loves her. Damn cats. Well, cat, Harley is perfect.
posted by R, J, & A @ 4/20/2006 05:02:00 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places