Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
April 09, 2006
One Week!

I really can't believe that it has been a week since my last post. Actually I can believe it since nothing much has happened this week. Yesterday was a monumental day for Ashton. At lunch out he used a fork successfully for the first time! Sure, he was just jabbing it into a bowl of orange sherbet but that counts right? For other foods he has us stab the bite and then he takes the fork and gets the food into his mouth, he isn't so good at scooping or spearing quite yet.

Sadly after a whole week I have nothing else to say - I know I haven't been commenting much either, I do read everyone's posts but have a bit of bloggers block I guess you could say.
posted by R, J, & A @ 4/09/2006 05:18:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places