Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
April 19, 2006
not much to say
No real news here. Josh has been super busy with work lately so we are really looking forward to this weekend. Ashton is really trying to talk more now. He is fascinated with the plant hanging in the hallway and with the clock in his room. I think he is saying "What's that?" well, saying it in his own toddler, mushed up, mispronounced kind of way. It sounds kind of like "uts ut" I don't know. I think it's "what's that" but it could just be babbling.

I do have to say I am disappointed with the last post. The only one who commented was Josh - my husband! Seriously now people. Take one second and write something, you had a whole week!

I have this nifty little device that tells me all about who visits here. I know your IP address, browser, screen resolution, location, where you were before this site, what you clicked on while you were here, and how long you stayed. Those of you who do post now and again, I know you are just lazy as I am the queen of lazy, and I don't really care (but want you to know I think you're a bum!). To those lurkers, you know who you are, I know you're there! When you spend an hour reading what I write the least you can do is say hi, or comment on something. I bet you don't even know that I knew you were reading this. Well I do. I expect you to say something now and then because I know you're there trying to hide from me!

If you are reading this and wondering to your self "what in the hell is she talking about?" then this isn't at all directed toward you.

I am taking off comments on that last post, because I am stubborn and bitter! You know I'm really not but I reserve the right to act like it.
posted by R, J, & A @ 4/19/2006 04:12:00 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 4/19/2006 6:04 PM, Blogger Conqueress said…

    You are so anrgy! LOL!!! I have been neglecting my blog just because work is killing me. Hubby hasn't even touched his comp in 2 weeks. And BTW... if I'm looking at your blog when I'm somewhere other than home, it sometimes sits open for an hour becuase I'm hiding you. :-P~ Say HI and slap you man for us!

     
  • At 4/19/2006 6:22 PM, Anonymous rosie said…

    ha ha ha I will! (and it's not you that I am talking aobut) :)

     
  • At 4/20/2006 5:48 AM, Anonymous cruststation said…

    Hi there, just a note to say hi to your family and your cute son Ashton. Would be hard for new visitors to answer questions about crushes and kisses so guess a little difficult for people to answer hope you don't mind...!

     
  • At 4/20/2006 7:59 AM, Anonymous rosie said…

    thanks for visiting! I love your blog :) I totally understand people whom I only know over the internet not responding - that's not intended to you either.

    To make a long story short, I have a few family members and friends who I don't have contact with who read this but keep pretending they have no contact with me! It's so funny!

     
  • At 4/20/2006 3:58 PM, Anonymous jazz said…

    damn woman, laying out the guilt trip... settle down now...

     
  • At 4/21/2006 4:02 PM, Anonymous Gamaray18 said…

    How creepily Big Brother of you! I haven't been around this week, but I'm here now.

     
  • At 4/21/2006 4:04 PM, Anonymous Gamaray18 said…

    and it won't let me comment on your one post! with the questionaire

     
  • At 4/21/2006 4:10 PM, Anonymous rosie said…

    i suppose i will turn comments back on for that post :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places