Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
April 02, 2006


Great Weekend! Yesterday we went out to lunch, and walked around the mall - without Ashton. It was nice to be without him for a few hours.

Today Josh surprised me with a trip to Atlanta to eat at Jimmy Johns, one of my favorite places that I didn't know existed here in Georgia. We noticed that we were only 2 blocks from Ikea so we went and got some stuff. I have never been there before but it is now my favorite store. We bought a lot of misc. things for Ashton and his room like this, this, this and these. We also got this and this for us. We also found a lot of extra things we love for whenever we get around to finding a house. Such a fun day! We also went to Walmart. I know, I know my life is pretty boring if I am blogging about shopping at Walmart but we got some cute shoes for Ashton. He grows so fast it isn't worth paying a lot for his clothing. I try to have a few nice name brand pieces for him on special days but lots of cheap stuff for at home. Anyway it was a good time.
posted by R, J, & A @ 4/02/2006 05:13:00 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places