Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
April 21, 2006
For the very first time today Ashton refused to eat something. It was cheese and garlic tortalini. I was surprised that he didn't want it, I also had some though and the garlic was strong enough that I didn't really want it either. It was so funny how I would keep putting it in his mouth and he would keep spitting it out. I do feel for those parents who go through this every day.

Ashton also put a toy in his diaper! Remember in the Rugrats when those kids would carry around tools and stuff in their diapers? I thought it was pretty funny.
posted by R, J, & A @ 4/21/2006 10:17:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places