Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
April 12, 2006
Anyone why reads this please answer!!!!
Anyone reading this must answer the questions! At lease comment something even if you are just passing by. I won't post anything for a few days to let everyone catch up to reading and responding to this :)

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. What was your first impression?
5. Do you still think that way about me now?
6. Do you have a crush on me?
7. Would you kiss me?
8. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it:
9. Describe me in one word:
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
posted by R, J, & A @ 4/12/2006 07:59:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4/13/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Josh huah said…

    1. Josh Hua!!!
    2. hope so
    3. At work, I was a hot young stud then. I just strutted past you and you were crazy for me.
    4. out of my league
    5. yes
    6. yes, and sometimes i crush you
    7. yes, but you wouldn't kiss me if i had bad breath
    8. Buck Cherry, use your imagination
    9. pulchritudinous
    10.Everything
    11.Everything
    12.oh i'd say fairly well
    13.at 7:36am on 4/13/2006
    14.no
    15.Probably not

     
  • At 4/25/2006 12:14 PM, Anonymous Gamaray18 said…

    1. Justine
    2. Well, I know you more online than I ever did in person, but I would say so!
    3. 5 years ago? At the U Village apartment? Or was it in fargo?
    4. Honestly, I thought you were very pretty! I love your hair, and always have.
    5. yes!
    6. Well, apart from admiring your looks, no :)
    7. That might get weird, and I'm not sure your husband would appreciate that. Or maybe he WOULD. And therein lies the problem.
    8. Uhhhhhhh (I hate this question) Red Rosie, for your red hair. Wow. I'm lame.
    9. Cheerful
    10. Saltwater fish tanks
    11. Something you would like!
    12. Apparently not well enough to pick out a present for you.
    13. Before your wedding? I think that was the last time.
    14. Not really.
    15. Already did

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places