Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
March 18, 2006


I've got a cute picture here from yesterday. We went to the park. Ashton loves the park, although he is very afraid of the grass! Yesterday he actually ventured off the path a few steps voluntarily, it was so funny; after those few steps he came right back to the sidewalk. Anyone who hasn't seen Josh's blog Lab Rat yet, you need to go there now! (unless you are my mom then you should definitely stay away from his page) It is funny and random - and he needs your comments! I have counters up to see who, and when visits all my sites so I will know if you don't go look! You better! Enough with the threats, here's my cute picture. I will try to come up with a non-Ashton related post soon I promise.

p.s. to Jazz - Ashton has just started really playing with the toy you gave him. He was a very hesitant and a little afraid about it before, but today he pulled the string and saw the little train go around him and he giggled and clapped :)

posted by R, J, & A @ 3/18/2006 07:39:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3/19/2006 12:22 AM, Anonymous Jasmine said…

    Yay! I hoped he would like it. All the reviews said it was a good toy.

     
  • At 3/20/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Conqueress said…

    Looks like you all are having a great time. I'm sure Ashton will get over the grass fear soon enough, then you'll have to worry about him getting into dog poo in the grass.

     
  • At 3/27/2006 1:35 AM, Anonymous gamaray18 said…

    He's unbearably cute!! I love kids I can genuinely fawn over. ::sigh:: I totally can't wait!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places