Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
March 09, 2006
Hot Hot Hot


American Idol! I was pleasantly surprised last night (well I had it on TiVo so I didn't watch it until this morning) it was a great show. I have things to say about all the contestants but am too lazy to talk about all of that. I normally am a big fan of Chris (bald rocker guy) - last week his version of Fuel, hemorrhage was amazing. I have always thought that Ace is pretty hot but just not my kind of guy, some how he seems kindof feminine to me, but I LOVE him now. Last night he did a Michael Jackson song (one I had never heard before and don't remember the name of) and it was soo good! I am definitely hot for him now - just that one performance got me to LOVE him. I have no words for how hot that song was, and about half of it was in falsetto, crazy crazy. I am going to look online now for video of it for all of you who didn't catch it. Hot hot hot.
posted by R, J, & A @ 3/09/2006 10:47:00 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places