Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
February 20, 2006


What has this world come to. I got spammed on my own ebay auction! Right there where a question should have been, an "auto generated" add from some electronics company in Asia. I was pretty mad and deleted the "question" right away. Next time I should stop and think WWJD "What Would Jen Do?" That is what I will do from now on when I need to think of something to say to an offensive or incredibly stupid person!


Without further ado, I give you a conversation with a 1 year old.

dot dow
That's a frog!
dot doooowww

dot dow
That's a duck!
dot dow? dot dot dot dooww

dot dow
Your lion! That's your lion!
DOT DOW

Translation from my very own toddler/English dictionary: dot dow, meaning: 1. Hey! Look at that! 2.What is that! 3. There it is! 4. Oh, that's what that is. 5. I hate you. Stop pointing at these stupid animals and put me down! I am Hungry! Feed me before I have to go searching for cheerios under your comuper desk!


Looking down at my keyboard, I realize that it is very very very dirty. Gross. Better get around to cleaning it.
posted by R, J, & A @ 2/20/2006 09:23:00 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places