Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
February 09, 2006

Stress
So, a new roof is being put on our building. They said that debris and dust would be falling and that it was recommended that we cover our electronics. In reality there is crap everywhere. Chunks of dry tar the size of quarters, and a fine fine dust that is being ground into my rugs and is in all of our cloths and everything. They have been working from 7 am to 7 pm. I have not been in the house during the day the past three days - how can I have ashton in this stuff. His room isn't affected at all but it is getting tracked around and he gets really mad at me when he can't leave his room. It is impossible to clean because you can't really see the dust on our floor until you try to sweep it up. My vacuum is on it's breaking point getting up the big stuff, I have to re-wash everything in our closet. I haven't called to complain because I don't even know what to say or how to contain my anger. I don't know how anything will ever be clean again. They told me before they started that it would be nothing hazardous to our health but I really don't know if I believe them so I keep Ashton our of all of it. I think they have only done half of our roof. I am going completely insane. It's like my ceiling is falling and the whole world is coming down with it. I am so so so so so so so pissed. So that is my rant. We will be starting to look for houses soon - we will be out of here by June 1st. We are unsure of where we really want to get a house though because Josh may need to move around with his job some in the next few years. Anyway I am pissed, anxious, and going completely insane.
posted by R, J, & A @ 2/09/2006 07:39:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2/13/2006 10:15 PM, Blogger Conqueress said…

    No buying houses... you must move to Colorado!!! No buying houses... you must move to Colorado!!! Okay, if you'd like I can call and give them an earful for you.. how dare they dirty up my sweet wittle Ashton's home!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places