Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
February 13, 2006
So, I don't want to jinx it, but so far so good; no crap falling down yet.

It has been snowing a lot here - so strange, snowed all day yesterday, and started again just now. Sometimes it sticks to the ground a little bit but never looks like anything more than a cotton tree shedding.

I am so excited for Valentines Day! Tomorrow I will post my V-day present to Josh. He will be embarrassed I think. We are gonna get some Chinese food, rent a movie, and relax. Not too exciting but I think it sounds great!

I feel bad for Michelle Kwan dropping out of the Olympics. That is really too bad. I can't even believe the Olympics are going on again. It must seem like a lifetime between games for the participants but to me it seems like they were just on last week. I haven't been paying attention to what is on when, so we will see if I actually get to watch any of the things I like.

I will be getting around to posting the video and pics from Ashton's party soon. Hopefully in the next few days if I am lucky!
posted by R, J, & A @ 2/13/2006 09:20:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places