Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
February 13, 2006

I was bored this afternoon and decided to flip through a few blogs. I came across this post: F U GEORGIA. I have never really seen anyone with such a blatant disregard for a whole state of people. Truthfully I am not that crazy about Georgia - I call Colorado Springs my home - but this really pisses me off. I was going to post some long and well thought out comment on her site but decided that the last thing I need is to have some random Georgian hating POS mad at me - So I share this post, and I hope you all hate it as much as I do.
posted by R, J, & A @ 2/13/2006 01:43:00 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places