Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
February 15, 2006

Funk

I thought for a change I would today talk about what I like to call my 'Garbage Can Funk'. I am having a problem with my garbage can. It is spotless, sanitized, beautiful actually; but it has a funk. No matter the contents, the number of bags garbage is contained in, or the length of a piece of garbage's stay in it, it has a funk. This particular funk is of the baby poop, spoiled lettuce, ass variety. Every diaper that goes into this can is double bagged in addition to the regular bag. Every piece of leaky stinky food is also double bagged. My house does not smell, often the garbage does not even smell, just my garbage can. It has been bleached, oxy cleaned, washed, scrubbed, and even air freshened. The air freshener was worst, I then had a 'Freshener Funk'. I am at a loss for what to do now, do I just learn to live and love the funk?
posted by R, J, & A @ 2/15/2006 09:50:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places