Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
February 18, 2006

1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
Truthfully, I don't even remember who that was.

2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
Most likely I would put them in a baggie and shove them somewhere that I would not remember, and I would find them while opening a box years later.

3. What did you do when you weren't in school in the 2nd grade?
Stupid and embarrassing things I'm sure.

4. What is the best thing about your job?
Not having to get dressed, which I rarely do.

5. Do you like more than one person right now?
I hardly know more than one person anymore! But know, I see an occasional hot guy, but that's about it.

6. Are you against same sex wedlock?
I am all for it. If you can find someone to love and want to live your life with you should be able to get married and have the same rights as anyone else regardless of their sex.

7. Did you vote for Bush?
I was very pregnant and didn't feel like standing in line for hours so, no, I didn't vote at all.

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Probably Vegas, but that could be a long time. Josh's pneumonia and my dad's funeral used up a ton of vacation time and I don't know when he will have more.

9. Have you dry humped any of your myspace (LJ) friends?
Nope!

10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
Girls and that is strange for me. I generally hate women, hate almost all women.

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
I have a lamp

12. Last book you read?
My Friend Leonard, James Frey - currently reading The Known World, Edward P. Jones

13. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Telepathy, not in the sci-fi way that requires extreme concentration but in the Mel Gibson way from "What Women Want"

14. Where have you lived most of your life?
Minnesota

15. What was the last convo you had about?
Josh was telling me his days off this week.

16. Where do you see yourself in four years?
That is very hard to say, but I hope wherever it is we will be happy.

17. What's your favorite smell?
Ashton when he's clean and covered in baby lotion.

18. What is your favorite sound?
Josh and Ashton laughing together.

19. Are you moody?
Not moody, only one mood in particular - angry, yes that is me always angry it seems.

20. Favorite movie of all time.
I can't pick just one, I love movies too much.

21. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your classmate?
Probably

22. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Nope

23. Have you ever played Spin the bottle?
Probably did at some point

24. Have you ever toilet-papered someone's house?
Yep that's fun

25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Of course

26. Have you ever gone camping?
Only once I think

27. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's friend?
No sister

28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
Nope

30. Have you ever had a stalker?
I have had several "peeping toms"- that probably qualifies

31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Several times

32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Not cried, peed. Lots of times, especially when pregnant.

33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
Probably not, I was drunk often a parties.

34. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, yes

35. Have you ever felt betrayed by a best friend?
Lots, lots, lots of times.

36. Have you ever lied to your parents?
Just in case my mom is reading this, I plead the 5th

37. Have you ever been out of the US?
I have been to every English speaking country except New Zealand

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
Yep

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
I have gotten some pretty bad hair cuts, but have never worn a hat because of it.

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
Yes lol, quite a few times, especially while pregnant.

Didn't anyone else notice there was no question 41?

42. Have you ever spied on someone?
Don't think so

43. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
Josh was a coworker!

44. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
Yep

45. Who was the last person who called you?
Josh

46. When was the last time you slept for more then 12 hours?
I wish I could remember.

47. Have you ever been arrested?
Not yet, hopefully never

48. Most embarrassing CD you own?
Don't have cd's anymore really, lots of embarrassing mp3's though

49. Have you ever stolen anything?
I used to steal boyfriends quite frequently. A Kirby vacuum salesman once told me "You're gonna be a heart breaker when you grow up" turned out, I was for a while.

50. Have you ever drank egg nog?
I used to love it, I now don't see why.
posted by R, J, & A @ 2/18/2006 06:03:00 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places