Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
January 04, 2006
So I stole this little questionaire from another blog. Kinda neat to think about. I will post J's answers to this sometime too.



What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
With moving across the country and having a baby we did way too many new things!

Did you keep your New Years' resolutions? Will you make more for 2006?
I don't think I made a resolution - or if I did I didn't keep it. I don't think I have one for this year either - maybe to stop being lazy but I doubt that will happen.

What places did you visit?
Started the year in Colorado, then moved to Georgia, visited Minnesota and Tennesse

What events marked 2005?
Birth of ADB 1/25/05. Movine to GA 3/5/05. 2 year wedding anniversary 3/28/05.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Me, lol. A friend in Colorado. A cousin in Colorado.

Did anyone close to you die?
yep.

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Save more money, go to more movies, take more vacations.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Could have spent less money (although I am sure that if I had it to do over again I would spend the same or much more). Could have eaten less, that would have been great.

What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Would love to buy a house, I think we will because we have a better idea of where we want to be now.

What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory?
Nov 30th

What "things" did you want and get?
We had a big spending year, bought ourselves and Ashton alot of stuff. Nothing too huge but we did get a lot.

What "thing" did you want and not get?
Haven't gotten a 2nd car yet, hopefully soon.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 23. I will have to think about what I did - I think we did dinner and a movie.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More sleep! More time with Josh!

What was the best thing you bought?
I love my Ipod Nano, we got a headrest dvd player in the car for Ashton that he loves, we upgraded some stuff in Josh's computer, lots of great stuff.

Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Josh. We are always calling eachother and sending eachother messages.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My mom, she is going crazy. Every day adds a little bit more crazy.

Compared to this time last year, are you......Happier or sadder?
Happier, Ashton has changed me.

Thinner or fatter?
Well, considering in the beginning of '05 I was 8 months pregnant I am deffinately thinner! I like this question.

Richer or poorer?
Richer I suppose; although we spent most of it.

What were your favorite films of this year?
I love movies. I could not begin to list them all - I will say "A Million Little Pieces" was a book that changed me.

What was your favorite TV program?
Arrested Developement, Seinfeld, Project Runway, The OC, House

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Hmmm, I don't know that I really listened to new people much - maybe Kanye West

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
I love to wear casual scrubby cloths with super nice jewlery - it's comfy but you don't look so much like a bum.

Who were the best new people you met?
Sadly I think the only new person I met was my hair stylest. She is great. Only see her every 3-4 months though. Very sad.

How many different people did you kiss in 2005?
Only the 1 in the romantic way - I am kissin Ashton all the time also.

How many people did you have sex with in 2005?
Kinda personel but again only the 1.

Did you fall in love in 2005?
I did I did, even though it sounds so sappy I fell in love with my baby boy. When he was born he was like this little alien who I didn't know at all and I fell in love. He is wonderful.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I didn't meet anyone new to start hating yet - lol - Truthfully there are few people I hate.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Becoming a mother. I really didn't plan on this whole questionaire being about baby stuff.

What was your biggest failure?
If I could think of one I don't think I would admit it.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
Don't know really.
posted by R, J, & A @ 1/04/2006 11:58:00 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places