Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
January 04, 2006
Silly Boy

ok - I have to explain this crazy picture. Ashton loves it when I stack his blocks. He stands up and walks over to them and knocks them down. I wanted to take a picture of him standing next to the blocks. Since he loves my phone this is tricky because I have to keep him from noticing that I have it. So, I have the perfect opportunity to take a picture and I go to do it and my memory on my phone is full so I can't take one. I erase a few things and stack the blocks again and again to do it. When I get a good chance to take the picture Ashton decided to walk over the stack of blocks instead of knocking them down or standing beside them! I could not believe that he walked over them it was so funny. Well, since I had no memory before my phone automatically went down to lowest resolution thus the blurry pic - I love it though. I will always remember him deciding to walk over the blocks!
posted by R, J, & A @ 1/04/2006 04:20:00 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places