Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
December 13, 2005
Still don't really know what to get J for Christmas
I read this article http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=5403&TrackingID=516311&BannerID=544657&menuid=6 not that I thought it would help me out at all, which it didn't , but I still don't have any really good ideas. I am getting him an introductory flying lesson (J's mom is getting one for J's dad too so they can go together) but he already knows about it since I can't keep a secret. J's health insurance and raise got screwed up at work and his paycheck was $300 less than usual and I was going shopping with that but now I don't have much to spend on it either. Don't know what to get.
posted by R, J, & A @ 12/13/2005 09:16:00 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places