Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
December 15, 2005
Cute new baby things
A had been doing a few new cute things lately. I bought him a bouncy kickball from walmart a while ago. He tries to crawl around with it but it is too big for him to hold well so he would sit and look at it. He learned how to bounce it yesterday, so cute he lifts it up and lets go, watches it bounce, and does it over and over again. He also learned how to clap. I have been trying to get him to do it for a while now but he just realized what it meant i think. When he does something he thinks is funny or special he does it and it is so amazing. I know i know i am rambling about baby things again but I can't beleive what he is learning how to do. Here is a pic of him with his ball.

posted by R, J, & A @ 12/15/2005 07:40:00 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

Name: R, J, & A
Home: Canton, Georgia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
adopt your own virtual pet!
Past Posts
Archives

Favorite places